Saturday, September 23, 2006

Famous figures


I have Freud and Obsessive Compulsive action figures sitting on my shelf at work. The only place I've ever seen this collection is at Newbury Comics, and they're expensive!

Historical Figures
Through the ages many regular everyday people have made steps in their lives to translate groundbreaking ideals to future generations.

Through history these pioneers of life strived on making a difference in the world we live in. Whether they are inventors, politicians, athletes or martyrs, they all made an impact on the way we all live our lives today.

That is why today in tribute to our past, Action Figures like Albert Einstein, Edgar Allen Poe, Abraham Lincoln, Jesus and many more have been developed as an alternative method of inspiration for us to grasp and remember.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

I'm behind the idea of this, but I wish the production values were on par with the action figures I usually buy. They're so shiny!