Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More Crazy Crap You Can Only Get in Disneyland

Check out the Stormtrooper Coupe! I found this and its counterparts on the same display stand that houses the Starspeeder 3000s in the Star Tours gift shop. In addition to this one there's a car based on Darth Vader, R2-D2, 3PO, and General Grievous. This one was by faaaar the best of the bunch; I dig it because it looks like a VW bug. The only other one with any personality was the 3PO car, but it was easy to skip. They're the same size as Matchbox cars and cash in at four bucks a pop. Totally worth it in this case. Look at that determined menace!

I figured I'd be able to find pix of the rest of them on line no problem, but I was wrong. Perhaps they're too new? Well, enjoy this one. It's the coolest, I swear.


No comments: