Friday, May 05, 2006

Fingers of butter you have


Omigod, I was supposed to post this 4 thousand years ago.

From Rebelscum: "Darth Vader is in need of repairs… better operate quick! This classic Operation game is reborn with the addition of Darth Vader on the table! Dig deep into the Dark Lord of the Sith by removing his symbols of power: he's got Deflecting Palm, Ominous Breathing, Rebel Scum Detector, Deadly Duel, and many more! Don’t set off the buzzer, or the Dark Lord of the Sith's eyes will light up and you will hear him scream in pain! 'NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!'"

Well, that's great. We all know the "nooo" scream was the best part of the movie.

I can't even tell what all that stuff is. That knife, for instance, and that thing in his chest. On the flip side, I'm tickled pink by the fact that he's got a smaller Darth Vader head in his head. Sometimes I wonder if I've got a smaller version of my head in my head, too. And also maybe that's where the voices come from.

No comments: