Monday, March 19, 2007

Ooh! Oooooooh!



These guys just showed up on the overpriced Toywiz.com, so I guess that means they're Out There. My list of gets is pretty short:

Old ones I missed:

Sinestro
Hawk
Dove

Of course Hawk is grouped in there with Vulcana, so I'll be in good shape if I find one of those. Recent releases I still need are:

Single card:
Vigilante
Shade

Three-pack:
Justice Lords Martian Manhunter
Justice Lords Green Lantern
Justice Lords Flash
Hawkgirl in yellow outfit
The Ray
Vulcana
Parasite
Star Girl

(And the Aquaman I've got has a hook hand, so the two-handed version (see above) would kind of be like a new fig)

And that's it! I'm doing pretty good! Much better than I was doing when I posted this. Of course, I don't have a Black Canary, but that figure sort of sucks.

3 comments:

JPX said...

That's awesome that they're both out! I only need one from each set but if that's the only way to get them than so be it. The Justice Lords are peg-warmers here (if they're the ones I'm thinking of). I counted mine last night and, including repeats, I have around 68. I think you might have more than I have or at the very least some of the ones I need. It's so much fun hunting for these, it reminds me of the Super Powers quest days!

Octopunk said...

Hmm. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen any evidence that the Yellow Halter Top Hawkgirl and The Ray three-pack is Out There. Here's hoping!

The Justice Lords Supes, Bats, WW and the variant three-pack with evil Hawkgirl have been all over the place, but I haven't seen the Manhunter, GL or Flash anywhere.

JPX said...

The problem with this series is that I don't have a complete list to go by when trying to determine how many I need. I'm certain I'm forgetting some of them.