Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Death By Plastic: Gallery Of LEGO Monsters


From geekology, This is a small gallery of LEGO monsters made by various artists. They are all scary and might kill you. Sure they're really just a bunch of interlocking plastic bits, but has that ever stopped me from choking on them? No, it hasn't. The Hannibal Lecter style mask my mom makes me wear does. I WILL EAT YOUR FACE OFF! Just kidding. NO I'M NOT! Yes, I really am. PSYCHE, JUST PUT YOUR EAR BETWEEN THE BARS. DO IT NOW!

See the rest of the gallery here

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to comment... I'm actually familiar with a number of these creations, they're pretty cool. I have in my Lego supplies a number of those black tentacles, and I want to make a huge monster that's like some big crawling mollusk whose shell forms a castle that dudes ride around in.