Thursday, May 03, 2012

Droid Factory Coming to Disney



From swcollector, The Orlando Sentinal has posted news that the Star Wars Droid Factory Droid Pieces will be available next month at Disney World's Tattooine Traders at Hollywood Studios.

"An array of Disney merchandise was on display Friday. Coming May 10, just before Star Wars Weekends, will be a Droid Factory at Tattooine Traders at Disney's Hollywood Studios. It's a build-your-own Astromech Droid activity resulting in 3-inch figures that fit into other playsets."

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

I just changed the picture for this post to that one that you emailed to me... so cool! I wonder if there's a similar Droid Factory anywhere at Disneyland, because I will need to check that out.

It kind of makes my quest for ALL the astromech figures pretty much impossible (but let's be honest, it already was).