Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Star Blazers Model Kits


Since my good luck the other day, I've been nosing around for Star Blazers model kits. While some of these ship designs don't do it for me, a lot of them are very, very cool. Here's a good gallery to check out what I mean. It's confusing, though, b/c I know there are some tiny model versions of some of this stuff, and also there's more than the 30 displayed in the gallery. The question is, should I go for this lot of 13 model kits this guy's selling on eBay, or not? It's only at 60 bucks right now.

A bit later: Never mind! About this auction anyway. Through more poking around, I found out these numbered boxes are all for the smaller models, which aren't worth it.

3 comments:

JPX said...

I'd hold off. There will always be more auctions with this stuff and you have a boatload of unfinished model kits!

Octopunk said...

Yes...and these are too small. The bummer truth is that a lot of the ships I was geeking out about don't even exist in a satisfyingly large size.

And you shut up about all my unfinished model kits!

JPX said...

unfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinishedunfinished model kits!!!!!