Thursday, February 16, 2006

And speaking of alternate universes...



The birthplace of the original Jeff & Jeff's Pandemonium is on the block! And look what they've done to her! Yes, this is my old house, the one I grew up in. It's all foofy these days. Check out all the info here. I recommend looking at the 360 degree views -- not only is it weird beyond weird, but checking out the "pool" one is the only way to figure out what the hell they did to the kitchen (they knocked down the wall between kitchen and dining room, but they also made the ceiling higher. Crazy stuff.

6 comments:

DKC said...

I wish we could get pics of how the house was when it was, you know, cool. For comparison sake. But I guess we know how it was.

JPX said...

Holy crap! I'm literally having difficulty processing these images from my past. Like a weird dream they're familiar, yet different (in a bad way). Damn, this has adulterated my childhood memories!!

JPX said...

Man, I bet your parents are pissed that they didn't hold onto this house for a little longer - look at the freakin' asking price!!!

Octopunk said...

Actually, my parents just announced they're moving to Florida, so I think they're okay with it.

Yes, that's right. Florida.

Octopunk said...

DCD, I do have some decent pix from the album that Casey made and Dad "scanned." I just checked on my iPod. I could put them on there later. Before and After shots.

Before The Suck, ha ha.

JPX said...

Jesus christ, really?? Flroida??? What the hell is it with you Cross' and Jones'? You people move more in a 2 year period than most will move in a lifetime! Didn't your parents move like a month ago?